It is expected that the new superintendent will take office on or about August 1, 2013.
Applicants are to provide the Board of Education
with the following items.
* A cover letter indicating the applicant's interest in this position.
* A current resume.
* A brief review of career moves.
* A brief review of key professional accomplishments.
* Copies of academic transcripts.
* Three current letters of recommendation.
Materials should be addressed to:
Mr. Bill Pistulka, Consultant to the Board of Education.
Materials should be mailed to:
Mr. Bill Pistulka, NorthStar Staffing Inc., 8521 S. Lakeside T.5 Drive, Rapid River, MI 49878
Applicant's materials and information must be received by 12:00 p.m., June 5,2013.
All inquires are to be addressed to the
consultant to the Board:
Bill Pistulka, 906-360-8691, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: The Board will offer a salary and benefits based on the experience of the successful candidate.